Last updated: 04/04/2023
2. Data Controller
3. Information We Collect
We collect personal data that you provide to us when you fill in forms on our website, correspond with us by email or phone, or otherwise use our website. The personal data we collect may include your name, email address, phone number, address, and other information you provide to us.
4. Use of Personal Data
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, including to provide you with information about our services or to respond to your inquiries.
5. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
The legal basis for our processing of your personal data is our legitimate interests in providing you with information about our services and responding to your inquiries.
6. Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, email delivery, and payment processing. We may also disclose your personal data if required by law or if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with legal obligations or to protect our rights, property, or safety or that of others.
7. International Transfers of Personal Data
We may transfer your personal data to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not provide the same level of protection as the laws of your home country. When we do so, we will take appropriate measures to protect your personal data, such as the use of standard contractual clauses or ensuring that the third party is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
8. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
9. Data Security
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, or damage to personal data.
10. Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access: you have the right to request access to your personal data and to obtain information about how we process it;
- Right to rectification: you have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal data;
- Right to erasure: you have the right to request that we delete your personal data under certain circumstances;
- Right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances;
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to request that we transmit your personal data to another controller where technically feasible;
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances;
- Right to withdraw consent: if we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; and
- Right to lodge a complaint: you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that our processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
11. Contact Us